Radios for sale

I have got to make room so some of the "just lying around" stuff has to go. Here is what I have: Futaba Skysport T4YBF 4 channel radio and receiver on channel 38. This came
out of a Hobbico Nexstar with the active flight stabilization system. It all still works as best I can tell with out actually installing it in a plane and flying it.
Futaba Conquest FP-T4NBF 4 channel radio with a Tower Hobbies Sytem 3000 7 channel receiver on channel 36.
Futaba Channel 40 RX & TX crystals
Futaba Channel 48 TX crystal
Futaba Skysport 4 transmitter only...needs a little work. Probably for parts only.
2 Futaba 4.8v 600mah hump packs
rokman wrote:

How much are you asking for this radio? Would you be willing to trade? I have a love for RC, however real life puts limits on the money I spend on it. I am planning on building a SPAD trainer and I am looking for some cheap gear to run in it.
If trading is optional, I have some land RC stuff, as well as "of course" misc computer parts. Let me know.
Thanx,
-- Jason

for parts only.
Related thread about permanent conversion of an old transmitter for use as a FMS controller http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t12373
I've got a few I need to get rid of also. All in excellent condition. 2 Futaba 6VA (Ch50,52) 1 Futaba 7NFK Ch 52, Futaba 6NPK Ch 16 PCM.
e-mail me at red@rcbattery clinic.com
rokman wrote:

to go.

This came

It all

plane
3000 7

for parts

what did you want for the skysport 6 va radios let me know later marvin
--
CRASH1
contac me back channel snipped-for-privacy@rcbatteryclinic.com