Re: What 'skills' do you coinsider 'normal' for a modellerr?

Oh I certainly can do that, but don't count it as a requisite skill for building and flying planes :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It will probably teach you patience tho.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

A cheque book and a T-shirt with 'ignorance is bliss' on the front 'one born every minute that I call brother' on the back and a baseball cap on sideways that says 'second hand brain for sale, marvellous condition, never been used'?

:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

EXCELLENT!

Reply to
Me

Naw, TNP needs more time on a typing turor....

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

Looks like I do too.... *turor*...... 'tutor' it should have been.

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

Enjoy. Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan

Reply to
D. Anderson

haha. I freely admit that if good typing would either earn me cash or help me build models, I would have done that years ago :-()

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hmm. You may have something there. :-) Actually, these days its the Queens English :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If we translate the king's into a mean 2/3rd octave higher pitch "whilst" keeping the time frames at 80%, would that do the trick for the queen's. ROFLMAO technically speaking.

Reply to
Pé Reivers

Reply to
jim breeeyar

Easy, the mind beats the finger that types :--) Especially on routine business that Mr. Mind wants to skip.

Reply to
Pé Reivers

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High