reverse servofrom inside...

why not cut the servo wires and install a hex invertor ?????? only $0.79 at Radio Shack .......Chas. 30 Sept....

Reply to
bauchas

Why not pop the $15 or so bucks for a professionally-made, PROPERLY CONFIGURED Y adaptor with a reversing lead? Let's not trash our planes for a $15 part, people. Penny-wise and pound-foolish. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

hex invertor?

Reply to
jeboba

More often than not, an inline servo reverser will cause small voltage and signal changes that can affect the speed and accuracy of the reversed servo in relation to the standard one. I've seen this often in dual servos applied to elevators. Shucks, it's hard enuf to find two servos that operate the same, without a direction change......

MUCH better to use separate channels and P-mixes, if this is an available option...

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

They have them on the same shelf next to the flux capacitors.

Buy the Y connect

Reply to
Net Report