rougham airfield Bury St Edmunds Suffolk

Can anyone please tell me where the show is 22/23 April 06 is it rougham green near Bury St Edmunds or 50 miles up the road at Rougham near kings Lynn

most gratefully as model world Advert looks good

Reply to
dp

type "rougham airfield" into Google and find out? it isn't rocket science its Google

Reply to
Mr Fixit

I have no idea but I wanted to say that I wished to heck I was over there for it. I wouldn't go to it...I just wished I was over there so I could if I wanted to.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Cashion

Its Rougham airfield, about 4 mile east of Bury on the A14...

Bugger..thats tomorrow. I'll try and make it..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher