Royal Pitts Special

I could say much both pro and con about our relationship with Japan in this day and age but suffice to say we now have many other threats much more dangerous and I'm not sure if some of the biggest threats to this great nation of ours aren't ourselves. However this is a hobby newsgroup about model airplanes and my question still hasn't really been answered. If it helps the kit says it is for .60to .80 engines and has a top wingspan of around 58 inches. Any advice on this would be much appreciated .

Reply to
Jim+Peggy