Supertigre 3000

I have searched the web at length and can find no reference to the ST

3000 manual. I scored a ST 3000, new in the box, but know documentation. Can anyone help me with this dilemma.

Fred remove and replace the obvious with comcast dot net to email.

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

I may still have a copy of the ST 3000 manual somewhere, but in the meantime, might the ST 3250 manual be close enough?

d.l.anderson

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Here's the exploded parts diagram, so you can cross-reference from S-3000 to G-3250. Also, the carburetor parts diagram.

" Vista Explodida de Motores" It looks like a Brazilian site. I hope your Portugese is good.

d.l.anderson

The little holes in the back of the engine mounting ring are to attach the rope from your boat.

winnard

Reply to
winnard

Thanks, that helps quite a bit.

Fred

"d.l.anders>

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

ROTFLMAO.. I'll let you know if your suggestion works, when and if I ever find a properly sized boat. Now, do you have any information of value that would provide an answer to my original question? (:-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace