Peco platform (ST290)

Is this the one where the edges are detachable and the platform can be cut to 2 or 3 different widths via scored lines on the underside? Also, can anyone tell me what the length of each section is and do you only get 1 length in each ST290 pack?

Many thanks

ROB

PS I have searched the web and can't find the dimensions for these anywhere.

Reply to
Robert Flint

Rob,

My catalogue gives ST 290 as 168mm long.

Each section has 3 longitunal cutting guides set at widths of:

87.76; 73.88; 56.4 & 45.31 mm.

The end sections are 113 mm long and their curves are set track no.2.

Regards

Peter A Montarlot

Reply to
peter abraham

I have a Peco ST-291 (same with stone edgings ) pack here. There are four edges, four cross braces and two platform sections 8 cm wide, scored at

3.5, 4.6 and 6.4cm, each 16.6 cm long to give a 13" length of platform per pack. Unfortunately, Peco do not seem to make this clear in their catalogue or on their web site (like much else).

Best regards Mike B

Reply to
Mike B

Many thanks to both who replied.