Kitcutters Inc

I ordered a couple of kits for large models Roy Aalincout 92" Huricane and Nick Zigroli Stuka more than six months ago. Still not got them have found trouble getting any information out of them . It is dificult to get them to reply to emails and the delay is never their fault and they say can not be helped. Has anyone else had similar experiences or is it just me. They are still advertising on the Web with deliveries if ordered this month in September that is a lot less that I have waited. They were supposed to be delivered in December

2005. If there is others with similar problems then be warned
Reply to
bwidley

You should post this on RC Universe (if you already haven't)

There are a couple of threads there in the discussion forums on this outfit. Do a search on Kitcutters Inc and kitcutters. The threads may provide you with some options and/or ways to get your money (and plans, etc) back from them.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli