Anyone Missing A .40 Size Trainer?

I followed a huge gravel hauling semi with a high winged .40 size trainer
lodged under the rear wheels, engine scraping the pavement at 60 mpg,
hanging on by the servo wires, traveling east on I-40 in Oklahoma City. This
happened last Thursday, I didn't get to stop the guy, but I was laughing
like crazy. I tried to take some pics with my cell phone but they didn't
take. Looked like an ARF, btw.
winnard
Reply to
winnard