Anyone Missing A .40 Size Trainer?

I followed a huge gravel hauling semi with a high winged .40 size trainer lodged under the rear wheels, engine scraping the pavement at 60 mpg, hanging on by the servo wires, traveling east on I-40 in Oklahoma City. This happened last Thursday, I didn't get to stop the guy, but I was laughing like crazy. I tried to take some pics with my cell phone but they didn't take. Looked like an ARF, btw.

winnard

Reply to
winnard