RTModels,Ocala,FL

Is RT Models of Ocala,FL still in business. Last November 2007, I did pay for a 86" Twin Otter plan and I did not receive it. I have no answer to Emails or letters...????

Leon

Reply to
Léon Trépanier

Have you tried to call them? Have you contacted the BBB in Ocala? They would be able to tell you if they are still in business.

Reply to
Anyolmouse

Their Web Site is still up and it shown them as still being in Ocala with their phone number: 352-368-9081; give them a call.

Cheers -- Lyman RT MODELS

1720 NW 38th Ave #37A

Ocala, Florida 34482

Reply to