Running RealFlight Simulator with a Large Screen TV?

My friend asked yesterday me how he might get the video output from G3.5 WIRELESSLY from his desktop PC to his new large screen LCD TV within viewing distance on the opposite side of the room. I didn't know how to answer that one. Any recommendations here? Thanks.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Depends what connection they both have, the cheapest and probably the easiest way out be to output it to a AV type signal (probably composite) and use a video sender.

Quality will suffer from the PC to Composite conversion and the wireless transfer though, It may be worth seeing if you can get a long monitor lead, it's not wireless but the picture won't look as bad when it gets there.

Reply to
Gavin

| My friend asked yesterday me how he might get the video output from G3.5 | WIRELESSLY from his desktop PC to his new large screen LCD TV within viewing | distance on the opposite side of the room. I didn't know how to answer that | one. Any recommendations here? Thanks.

Give up on doing it wirelessly.

You can buy wireless TV transmitters but they are all standard definition TV and make even SDTV look bad. So it can be done, but it won't look good.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

OK... Thanks.

Reply to