Saito FA90-TS

I have a Saito FA90-TS that's been broken in according to directions. I notice that it does not run as smoothly in the mid range as it does at idle
or full throttle and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to if and how to tune it out. I am running a McDaniel on-board glow driver and 15% Cool Power. Ait temp was about 80F and 13% humidity (it's a dry heat).
TIA, Jake