Saito Parts Needed

Do you have a Saito 1.50 4S that took a bad 'dirt nap' but the cylinder is OK? I need a cylinder! Mine broke where the muffler screws in.

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

If only the muffler port is broken, try molding one from JB Weld, re-drillnig, and re-tapping for the muffler fitting. A little work, but MUCH cheaper than a whole new cylinder.

Dr.1

Reply to
Dr1

Thanks for the tip DR! I was going to try J-B but it's not as high temp as I'd like. I heard J-B had come out with a high temp version but can't find it.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

Here's their web site: