satellite reciever to px4 fmu v1

Hello!
Do you know how to connect the satellite receiver (Lemon dsmx RX) to px4fmu v1 not usint IO board??
It works in IO board by connect it to 'spectrum in' but I don't know how to connect it to fmu board that not using IO board.

Can't I use it without IO board?? If you have any method to connect it or some additional device to connect, please help me.
Thank you.