slow fly by Sealink

I'm looking for any of these apparently discontinued models that might be floating around still. They were available in the US 7-8 years ago. They are quite large (I'd guess 48" wingspan) twin engine rc planes and are called "Slow Fly", made by Sealink Technologies. They were yellow winged with white plastic fuselage. I have searched high and low, near and far, and even emailed the supposed company in Asia, and have come up empty. I can only find their single engine slow fly. If anyone can tell me where to find one (or preferably 2) I would be very grateful

Reply to
Joe

yeah, thats their single engine version. same company. havent tried it, but would if I could find it. I'd really like to find the twin, which is almost identical except for wing color and being a twin. I'd settle for finding one of the singles if i have to. but I think the company is defunct. That website hasnt changed in years, and they dont reply to messages.

Reply to
Joe

Ebay?

Reply to
Tim Wescott

I have never seen one there. I dont have a running search, but I have searched present and past auctions several times.

Reply to
Joe