still flying??

It seems like so long ago that we got back from Poland (8/5). The competition was great! I really enjoyed it. Hope to be able to make it to Sweden, but at this point I don't know. It's a little too early.

We haven't heard anything from AMA about how much we owe. Are they always slow on getting back to people, or does it mean that we don't owe them anything?

I'm still working with my instructor. He has a lot of patience since I (at least to me) seem to be slow on getting the hang of it. I must admit that I did make it two laps around the pattern last Sunday (my regular flying day). I felt good about that. We had to stop around

9:30 because the field was getting too busy for training. We had 3 jets, a couple of IMAC guys, a couple of scale flyers, and the usual sport flyers. All from just 5 spots. The Super Sportster 120 (72" ws, OS 91, 14-6 prop) is a nice flying plane. It is well behaved in the air, i.e., it goes where you point it and does what it is supposed to do.

My daughter, Kanani, who is currently in Kissimmee, FL was saying that she thought it would be nice to live in Maine since it is very pretty and you don't get hit with many hurricanes. I told her to be sure she and her husband could find jobs before they try moving anywhere. So far, they haven't had much damage from the two storms that hit her area.

If you are ever in the Phoenix area, be sure to look us up.

Bruce & Iwona

Reply to
Bruce Bretschneider