Tail Moment / Watts and thrust

My first question: I here some "planes have a longer tail moment". What does this mean??? Second question: I did some calaculations using Diversity Model Aircraft P-Calc on there web site. I will give the highest and lowest ratings using the gearbox ( 3.5) and varaius prop sizes ( 9 by 6 to 4 pitch)......Watts in 141 to 110, Watts out 120 to 92. Prop static thrust 33 to 24 oz. In flight thrust 21 to 19 oz. Prop pitchspeed 50 to 35 mph. The motor I have is a brushless Eflite Park 400, which they just added to there calaculator. Do these numbers sound about right for a 15 to 18 oz model( all gear installed ) to fly .???? Am I in "the ballpark"???

Thanks for any info. Mike

Reply to
Mike R.

Roger

I should think you will be a speck somewhat outside the ballpark in short order with those sorts of numbers.

WELL enough to fly.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher