V-Tail mixing

For you Futaba gurus.....when using v-tail mixing on a 7UAF, is it possible to
decouple the nosewheel steering (normally ganged to channel 4 input) or isolate
the elevator? Last thing I need is a cocked nosewheel at touchdown or takeoff.
Any suggestions?
AEROSCALE
Reply to
AEROSCALE
Hi Rich --
Can't speak for the 7, but on the 8 you can slave an unused ch. to the rudder.
This is how Don Edberg had me set up my Super-8: "Plug ther nose gear into an unused ch. Use a pmix with Master = rudder, slave = unused. Set link off, trim off. You can use sub trim on the unused ch. Adj. the percentage to get the amount of NG steering you want." He goes on to say "If you are using a knob channel, you may wish to disable it using another P-mix."
However, why not drop Don a note at For you Futaba gurus.....when using v-tail mixing on a 7UAF, is it possible to
Reply to
Lyman Slack