RCUniverse

I have been trying to access RCU for the last couple of days and all I get is: Network Error Unable to request URL from host

Operation timed out

Anybody else been having this problem?

--bob

Reply to
Checkursix

Been working fine for me.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Reply to
Black Cloud

Reply to
strathboy

Clear your cache and try again

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

YES! That fixed it! Thanks!!

Reply to
Checkursix

We moved hosts this past week for more speed. All new servers again and 10x the bandwidth. We are now running on 5 total dedicated dual processor systems with load balancing on a 100mbit pipe. It should be blazing fast again. Our new solution will eliminate these time consuming and lagging upgrades. From now on we only need to add more servers behind our load balancer with zero downtime :-)

point to

in your browser and it should work. Your DNS cache might have been lagging behind the world. DNS can take 24 hours to 72 hours to propagate. I think just about everyone is resolved now with this.

marc RC Universe - Buy, Sell, Trade, Discuss RC!

Marc

Take the 80 off the .com

Reply to
Thesmo