Testiing again..Sorry for the bother

No amount of apologizing can compensate for the incredible, enormous, practically-fatal bother you've now caused us all! If you don't use alt.test for your future testing, everyone that subscribes to this newsgroup will come to your house and personally admonish you.

desmobob

Reply to
desmobob

On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 02:34:51 GMT, "desmobob" wrote in :

Not me.

But in the future, Frank, if you want to disguise your test post, just put up a question. "Which is better, TT or OS?" "Should I get a special iron to put on Monokote?" "Four-Stroke or Two Stroke?" "Good Second Plane?"

Or post a field report--how things went the last time you were out at the field.

No one will know you're testing. :o)

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Omigosh...I am in disgrace....how can I make amends...probably not to ever post again, I suppose....I am devastated... Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Go and sit in the corner until you can be a good boy again.

Reply to
news

Of course you say this after reading the later Usenet Guidelines and DejaNews history (some years ago now, about Win 3.1 era) when they had to backtrack and say something to the effect that it is now perfectly acceptable to put a test post in most groups now as a test post to alt.test does not mean that it will get to rec.models.rc.air so long as a header in the Subject line states [TEST] or something to that effect!

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Geeze, I'm glad it was you and not me and it wasn't at my workplace. They'd never forgive me until I brought in a box of donuts!

There's only one thing to do, repent and go flying! :)

Reply to
High Plains Thumper