Sorry for multiple postings

My wireless connection keeps screwing up. It says it cannot connect to net to post message. I have to keep unplugging my wireless transceiver
(usb type). But, I find sometimes it actually DID transmit message before it tells me that. So I apologize, and wish I knew more about wireless network.

Don, this is the first post I've seen since 4/15 (Don Stauffer in Minnesota) if that helps any in tracking down the problem. Definitely no multiple postings are showing on this end.
WmB
WmB wrote:

Actually I saw multiple postings ,back last week in quite a few newsgroups.I think it was a cyberspace problem rather than individual, as it was happening to a lot of others rather than one person.
--
Kevin (Bluey)