Re: [Help instructions sheet] Heller 1/48 Etendard IVM

> Hi all, > > I'm looking for the instructions sheet of the Heller 1/48 scale > Etendard IVM. > > My adress is valid and my mailbox is enough big to get high size scans. > > Thanks in advance > > -- > Chris >

Walkarounds & Scale modelling Portal:
Sites partenaires: Nikon France
et Plus2PC >

I assume this is not the ancient 1/50 scale Heller kit? Those I might have but I can't guarantee that since I built it in the '60s.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mad-Modeller avait énoncé :

Hi Bill, no it is well the 1/48 scale nice kit. I just received the sheets by Franck. Thanks a lot to all those who contacted me.

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog