the group

I havent been looking at this group for several weeks but now I find it is a little stale. Is it being purged or dismantled.? Jim

Reply to
jim breeyear

No.

No one is in control of the group.

It's a free-for-all.

There is no moderator.

There is no legislative assembly.

None of us can banish people whose posts we dislike.

People post what they want to post, for good or ill.

The people from whom I buy access to newsgroups (newsguy) does do some filtering of spam, cross-posts, and posts originating from anonymous remailers. But I don't mind that at all.

It is possible that some people access the group through web sites that do some moderating. If that's how you read the group, you'll have to ask the owners of the web site about their policies.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Reply to