Thunder Tiger lazy tiger P-51

Hi

could anyone give me info on or point me to reviews for the lazy tiger P-51.

thanks

Reply to
news.mweb.co.za

Many good comments from rec.models.rc.air at =

and RC universe
Local fliers comment favourably on the quality, good slow speed characteristics and the ease of flying in small areas.

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

A.T.

I have one with a four stroke Saito .30 with the open rockers. It flys nice but the 30 is a little weak for the way I would like to fly it. A good .25 or .32 two stroke would make it better. It is a slow, flat bottom wing flyer. It is not a 3D or inverted machine.

I bought it to showcase the open rocker engine which it does fine.

Dan Thompson (AMA 32873, EAA 60974, WB4GUK, GROL) remove POST in address for email

Reply to
Dan Thompson