Blueprints

Where can I get blueprints of planes to scale down and build as RC-models

KM

Reply to
KM

Duh...try a Google search for that type of plane. Maybe "P-38 blueprints"? Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

I have always had great success writing the A/C manufacturer, telling them what I am doing and asking if they have some 3 views that they would send me. I offer to pay but have never been charged yet. I have had everything from a detailed outline to the actual bluepints mailed to me. Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler

Details in Scale, Warbird Tech, and the like, are good sources for some. Eduardo's Page is another source for 3-views, military and civilian, altho not dimensioned.

A Google search for a specific airframe might net some decent results, also.

J.D. to e-mail, pull the post

Reply to
J.D.