Tower Hobbies .61 ABC engine

If the TH .61 is a ST clone, why not just buy the real thing?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I have been very happy with all the GMS engines I have used. The only one I haven't run yet is the 1.20.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

So this is the famous shootout. All it tells me is what revs each of these engines will turn an APC 11x6 prop. Nothing is done to optimise plugs or fuels. Most disappointing.

Brian Hampton Adelaide, South Oz

Reply to
Brian

(looking out of window...) you wanna swap? :)

Reply to
David Smith

Only with someone in Arizona! ;^)

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I can see why! I flew this afternoon, but had to sit in the car with the engine running between flights to keep the frostbite at bay!

Reply to
David Smith