Trailer 4 Sale

I have a 5x8 Pace Work Sport that is about 18 months old and is finished on the inside to carry one helicopter and 4 planes. I am in the South Georgia area and will take $1600 for it. I have a few pictures and can take more if necessary. The trailer is white in color and has probably less than 600 miles on it total.

Reply to
rokman

I have a 5x8 Pace Work Sport that is about 18 months old and is finished on the inside to carry one helicopter, 4 planes and all support equipment. I am in the South Georgia area and will take $1600 for it. I have a few pictures and can take more if necessary. The trailer is white in color and has probably less than 600 miles on it total.

Reply to
TheROCKMAN