Troubleshooting Fuel Problems with RC Nitro Engines

"If your engine is failing to start or is stalling during manuvers, the problem most probably is the fuel system. This guide will walk you through the fuel system, step by step, to resolve the problem..."

eBay Guide:

Ted

New link:

Ted

The girls added to the pictures make the page look cheesy..

Reply to
David Hopper

I'm not sure if "cheesy" would be the best description, I can think of a couple of others but then this is Usenet, a family site!

Reply to
2fast

And tacky!

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

Since when is usenet:

A) a site

and

B) Family anything

??

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

What the heck is a "nitro" engine? I've run glow ignition engines for fifty years, and only started hearing them called "nitro" when a bunch of kids showed up from the toy car crowd. I guess they don't know they run just fine on methanol and oil.

Terms such as "nitro," "turbo," and photos of naked girls are all designed to do the same thing: Drain the blood out of the thinking part of the body and pump it into the throbbing part, so when a snake oil seller comes along and sells you garbage, you won't have brains enough to say "no." ;-)

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

"Geoff Sanders" wrote

Complaining about changing terminology of the younger generation only makes a person seem older. It's about on the same level as complaining about the music the younger the generation listens to.

You still knew what they were talking about, didn't you? What difference does it make, in the long run? You could call them alcohol engines, and be as accurate as glow engines.

Times change. Change, or get run over.

Reply to
Morgans

How about walking us through the models' addresses and phone numbers?

Reply to
saturn