Tx cases?

Recently I've seen several people at my flying field who were using Doskocil gun cases to transport their transmitters, but I failed to get the model or size. I'm looking for a plastic case that will fit two radios. Anyone have suggestions on which case(s) will work, and what I should stay away from?

-Steve in Phx. two snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Steve in Phx

-Steve in Phx. two snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com ======================================= Here's one repackaged by Hobbico but it looks exactly like one of my handgun cases.

says it's for single, or two small transmitters. dimensions 12 x 16 x 5.5

Reply to
Carrell

Check Harbor Freight. They have metal cases just like JR's, but at about half the price. I picked one up for $25. Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Reply to
Brad

brand ? or part number ?

Reply to
tailfeathers

Goto Wal-Mart, they have what you need for less then 10.00, or atleast that is what we all use at our field.

Reply to
Robert Williams

Reply to
Brad

Ditto on the Lowes case. I have been using mine for six years. Two RXs fit nicely.

John VB

Reply to
jjvb

(In the Tampa Bay area at least) Harbor Freight has their 2-TX equivalent on sale now for $19.99.

Lowes sells theirs (now $24.99) from the toolbox aisle...right next to the truck bed toolboxes.

Scott Kantrowitz

Reply to
ScottK

Thanks! I appreciate the responses. I'll take a look.

-Steve.

Reply to
Steve in Phx

If there is a Wal-mart near by, run in there, they are only around 9-10 dollars, and will hold two radios.

Reply to
Robert Williams

Just go to the store and LOOK! They're right there on the shelf, and it'll be painfully obvious which one is the right one.

Reply to
Mathew Kirsch