VRCS deBolt Reunion

Hi,

I received the following from Richard Lafontaine, event director for the deBolt Reunion.

Please don't forget to respond to Richard if you will be attending the event and banquet.

Bob Noll

Hi Bob, my name is Dick Lafontaine I am the CD at Tri County rc club which is hosting the VRCS meet this March 14 - 15 I have been notified by AMA there is a possibility the notice for the event might not make the march issue of the magazine. Also I have not had any members contact me for banquet meal choices and I need that info by Feb end, any help you can give in this area would help greatly as the facility needs lead time to prepare.

Thank you Richard Lafontaine snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Red Scholefield