Which Simulator to buy?

I just bought a usb interface that uses my trainer plug on my xmitter from this guy....didn't cost much & works great!

Paintballmavin

Hi All You can try RC Plane Master for free.

SimGeek

I just bought RC Plane Master from Reality craft it is only about £30 and seems very good to me. You can download a free demo which will give yo a very good idea of what it is like.

Reply to
David Marks

I use a cable from simblaster.com that connects the buddy jack of my Hitec Eclipse to the joystick port. Works great!

Reply to
jason carr

I bought a adapter cable from this guy.....it also works great! There's even some free add-on software so you can use it with other Windows apps.

Reply to
Paintballmavin