What is best simulator

I am looking to purchase a flight simulator to practice pattern/aerobatics as well as to learn to fly a helicopter. Have been a fixed wing pilot for about 20 years. Have looked at FSONE, RealFlight and Aerofly but realize that there are others out there. At this point I am not concerned about pricing or computer requirements, just what is the best (most realistic) for what I want to use it for. Would really like input from folks out there who have experience with any of the available simulators.

Thanks

Stearman

Reply to
stearman

Refer to "Buddy Boxes. Servo Leads. Flight Simulator & Interface." sub section "Flight Simulators (Airplane, Heli & slope) & Sailing Simulators ". Try downloading and viewing some of the Demos, Phoenix appears to be gaining in popularity for the Power flyers. regards Alan T.

A.T.

i'd like to know, as well. i'm using FMS which seems good for basic learning...but after playing w/ FS1 @ the LHS, i see that there's alot better stuff out there. i'm curius which one truly has the most realistic experience.

wamanning

I like the Aerofly. From what others in my club have said, the physics are much closer to the real thing. I tried Real Flight at a buddy's house and I like mine better (although it might be that I am more used to mine.)

Reply to
billshat44

Reply to
Bozett95