You can now buy inkjet and laser water-slip decals by the sheet

We are now selling our inkjet and laser decals by the sheet, they are also available in A5 and A4 size. We are the only importer of this typoe of decal paper in the UK. It is of superb quality and we have a great decal of model makers using it with great success. If you have never tried it before have a go by buying a few sheets at a time, You will ceratinly be back for more. To go straight to the product page go here

the web site to see all the other projects and ideas. If you fill in our on-line survey 4 questions you can get 15% discount aswell, you will find the survey on the products page. See you there Charlotte

Charlotte Gaisford

Where in the U.S.A. can we get it?

Reply to
jim