Zenoah G20, do you have one?

I've got a G20 and I'm about to mount it on an H9 P-47 arf 60 size. Anyone have this mounted on a P-47 or other warbird, Corsair, Hellcat or T-6? Do you have any pics of the engine mounted you can send? I'd like to get ideas on how best to mount and rig. TIA, Howard

Reply to
Howard

No, but if I did, I would send it to Ralph Cunningham at R/C Ignitions for a workover. This may happen yet.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Instead of C&H? Why?

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

I have one in a Great Planes Super Skybolt. It is mounted to a block of wood on the firewall spark plug down. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

"Six_O'Clock_High" >> to get ideas on how best to mount and rig. TIA, Howard

I have one each of Ralph's Zenoah G62 Lite and his G26 Lite. He removed unneeded metal from various places, waved his magic wand over the induction system and built the entire EI into the backplate of the engines. Nice work.

I'm not saying to not send your engine to anyone, by the way.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Ed, Thanks for the info, but what exactly does Ralph do to the engines? I googled RC Igniyions and couldn;t find them. Any website or email address? Thanks, Howard

Reply to
Howard

Click on the link below.

The best thing to do is to talk to Ralph directly. A fine gentleman, you'll find. Most of his business is probably gained from word of mouth. His website is not very informative regarding specifics.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

"Six_O'Clock_High" >> to get ideas on how best to mount and rig. TIA, Howard

Please describe what C&H does to the G20, if anything beyond applying their ignition system. This is the first anyone has mentioned it where I could see it, Jim.

Ralph does great work. C&H may also do equally great work. I don't know.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

I would also like to know exactly what would be done to the G20. I have one on a Sr. Telemaster right now. Its already way over powered but Im still interested in knowing what can be done to them / what mods should be done.

Reply to
mattxb