3d cal primer?

any good primer on 3-D cal expressions? I need to solve euclidean problems:

  1. distance of a point to a plane
  2. xyz position a line intersecting a plane
  3. new coordinates of an object after rotating etc thanks rex using acad 2000 and 2005
Reply to
trexx

Looked in the help already I assume, and found it not very?

Your #1 is a built-in function. I wrote a routine called 3D-Projector.lsp a while back (with help from TomD) to project a point onto a given plane that you might look at. It might give you an idea on how to try your #2. It's on my site. It basically does some coordinate translation.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich