A1 Copier Recommendations

Slightly off topic I know, but our plan printer (A1 plain paper copier for CAD drawings) as been playing up big style recently.
Has anyone been through the review exercise and purchased a similar animal lately? I expect that the sales pitch will be to sell us a printer-copier rather than just a copier. This wouldn't be strictly necessary as we have a HP DesignJet 800 for this purpose.
Any recent experiences, good or bad, greatly appreciated.
TIA
Phil