Anglo-american standards

Welcome to the snake pit -
Check out http://www.cadalot.co.uk/how_to_draw/Standards.htm for a List of BS ISO Standards for Technical and Construction Drawings.
Not that many perople work to them!
Cadalot
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:21:23 +0200, "Sinisa Knezevic"

If you know, what about Australia, are their standards 'compatible' with BS?
-- **************************************************** CAD Solutions: http://www.izvori.hr/inproject.htm
The Australian standard is a direct reproduction of the ISO standard. (even the number is the same)
That said, I know of no Australian firm that actually uses it. But then I dont do mechanical work so.....
Dean Australia

technical