PhD Opportunity

The Scott Sutherland School, at The Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, has secured funding for a PhD studentship. Details can be found at:

Our proposal is FDT1 ('Applying interactive visualisation technologies within the built environment design process'). I think that the PhD would be of interest to somebody with an interest in how interactive virtual environments (perhaps including games technology) could be used in architectural design to engage members of the public. If you are interested, and have (or are about to graduate with) an honours degree (or higher), please feel free to get in touch. Sorry if this seems (slightly) off topic!

Regards, Richard Laing

Reply to
Richard Laing