PHD Shadow server configurations...

Hi,
Just wondering about a few things. We want to have our Shadow server collect data from 4 LCNS via PHD buffer nodes. I have currently
installed Oracle on the Shadow server with PHD database, and one of our LCNs is configured with PHD server and is collecting some test points.
What is the most efficient way to create the tags so that a PHD server collects data for each LCN (4). Is there a quick way to do this, like some tag loading utitlity? All the tag configuration data should be stored in the oracle db on the Shadow server.
Thanks,