PHD Shadow server configurations...

Hi,
Just wondering about a few things. We want to have our Shadow server
collect data from 4 LCNS via PHD buffer nodes. I have currently
installed Oracle on the Shadow server with PHD database, and one of
our LCNs is configured with PHD server and is collecting some test
points.
What is the most efficient way to create the tags so that a PHD server
collects data for each LCN (4). Is there a quick way to do this, like
some tag loading utitlity? All the tag configuration data should be
stored in the oracle db on the Shadow server.
Thanks,
Jason