I have come across configurations - nested 3 deep in an assembly and
can only get each configuration to resolve to the current
configuration....(I have 63 configurations) and the only way I have
found to get them resolved is to open each configuration (3 deep) with
the main assembly open and update one at a time, to the current
configuration. Any ideas on resolving this?
A few questions:
1. Are these assembly configurations or part configurations?
2. Do you mean derived configurations?
3. If you mean part configurations, are you using several
configurations of the same part in the same level of the assembly?
4. If you mean part configurations, are you patterning any multi
configuration parts and using different configurations of the same part
in the pattern?
5. If assembly configurations, what is changing between configurations?
And of course, which SW version are you using?