Numbering

In SW2006 is it possible to manually set the starting number for numbered
list? For example, I have a drawing where my notes have reached the bottom
of one sheet, and I want to continue the numbering in a new text box. Can
the numbering remain automatic, or do I have to go to manually enter the
numbers in?
Reply to
YouGoFirst
Hello-
I don't know the answer to your question.
Have your tried this? I use Word for all my notes. I use all the formatting features of Word. Also, I have a "Master" Word document (3 pages) with all my common Notes. Then, I just copy and paste what I need into a blank text box in SolidWorks.
Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell
I was hoping to not have to do that.
Reply to