phd programs?

Hi, I am interested in phd programs in polymers that would be suitable for a theorist (math and computational modeling). Does anyone have any suggestions? Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com . Thanks.

Lana

Reply to
Lana

Hi Lana,

in which countries should that phd programs be?

Michael I am not a bug I am a undocumented feature

Reply to
Michael Erwerle

I would prefer the US, but would not be adverse to Europe for the right program.

Reply to
Lana

There are several US universities with good polymer programs. I'm assuming from your note that you want to avoid the ones that are more applied engineering focused such as U. Mass Lowell or Ferris State. There are several that have a good balance of theory and practice. The ones that come readily to mind are:

- U. Mass. Amherst (Chemistry Dept.)

- Virginia Polytech (Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Depts.)

- University of Tennessee (Chemistry & Material Science & Engineering Depts.)

- University of Akron (Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Depts.)

- University of Texas (Chemical Engineering Dept.)

- University of Cincinnati (Chemistry Dept.)

I'm sure others will come up with their own list of favorites.

Reply to
Larry Effler

Averse.

Yes yes, I'm being a dick. Today's word encounter (at work):

interuption comprimised luher (should be luer - common medical device term) suffiecient intermittant

Using "would" instead of "will" or "shall"

Reply to
bob