Smokin' Rockets FOR SALE

Do to numerous reasons I am forced to sell Smokin' Rockets. If anyone is interested in purchasing the business please contact me at

snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

or call

434-589-6545

Please pass this on to anyone that may be interested.

Thanks.....Bill Rossi

Reply to
BULLPUPP

whats the going rate?

I'll offer a dollar

(buys just about anything for a dollar,no offense)

Reply to
tater schuld

If that is so then I got a bunch of ancient computer equipment that I will sell you for a dollar???

Reply to
Zak Orion

Bummer Bill, you did great work, hopfully your replacement will keep the same quality and craftsmanship that made Smokin Rockets what they are today.

Good luck

Joel

9848 L3
Reply to
Joel

only if you are talking about a certain mainframe in a certain truck we've discussed.

Reply to
tater schuld