G scale cars for sale

Hi..I have about 30 G scale REA/aristocraft freight cars that I would like to sell. These are all NEW never used. I got them a few yrs ago
thinking I would get a set up going but found that I didnt really have the room. If you have an interest, please email me and I can send you a list. Please only respond if you have a U.S mailing address Thanks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com