Train-Miniature Bicentininal HO State Cars

I have 14 of the Train-Miniature Bicentennial State Cars. All different including the Williamsburg and Columbia (D.C.) cars. I bought these in 1976. They are new kits in the box. Any interest? I would sell the kits for $5.00 each plus $8.00 shipping in the U.S. Please respond off list to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
ALGUCKES