tool box for sale

listers, i haqve an oak tool box for sale. my dad made it when he needed a solid box. my mom wants to sell it as she is purging his stuff. it is a good solid,5 drawer plus deep top. it needs a quick sand over and it is ready for use. i have a pic of it...........my mom would like 100$ but i am sure she will negotiate if interested please priv. e/m at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
JimH720113

Sounds good to me.

I'll put a check in tomorrow's mail and when you get it you can send me the tool box freight collect.

Reply to
Shiver Me Timbers

Where are you? cna you send a photo to snipped-for-privacy@makowicki.com

Reply to