Airtronics system for sale

I have a brand new...never used....RD6000 Super six channel system for sale. Never even out of the box. I won this radio at a contest but have plenty of equipment on hand so I have'nt a need for this. It's an 8 model memory with 322 servos. Tower price is 319.99...I'll sell this for $240.00 plus shipping in the US. I can take credit cards through my business. E-mail Mitch at snipped-for-privacy@AOL.Com I've been in the hobby for 45 years and can supply many references.

Reply to
MEpst22487