Can I have a key made for a Gerstner toolbox?

Yesterday, I brought home a Gerstner toolbox, that was the one under the pipe vise on the picture.
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Gerstner-Toolbox.jpg
It seems to be completely fine, however, it is missing a key. I would like to know if I can have one made at Ace Hardware or a local locksmith, or what my choices are.
thanks
Never mind
http://www.gerstnerusa.com/hardware.htm

So it is $10 for a key and then another $15 for postage?
You might want to check with a local locksmith. (Of course I am biased :>))
Roger Shoaf
You can take your picture with the box and communicate with the box maker yourself - there is a club there and they have seconds and discounts for owners and members.
Show the box and label - and there is a number under a drawer that identifies.
I almost joined myself - have a nice box Dad and I bought on a trip to the hardware store - 1952. Sales receipt for the lathe and stuff - found the salesman retired and such. Hardware store closed down. That was a fun search and computer trip.
I have a black silk over oak. It was a War Box design.
Martin