ANN: DodoCAD -- Version 0.3 released

We just released a new version of DodoCAD:
http://dodocad.sourceforge.net
If you haven't tried it yet, DodoCAD is a package of Free (GPL)
AutoCAD utilities. The project also serves as a framework for further development of these tools, detail libraries, and drawing standards, especially as used in Architecture and Engineering (A&E).
There are a lot of improvements this time around as we continue to incorporate code from the unrefined tools we've written over the years. Give it a test and mail us with flames and suggestions.
--
Steve Hall [ digitect mindspring com ]

DodoCAD... Free (GPL) tools for AutoCAD!