anybody have a library/program of nuts & bolts?

I have a nice little program that inserts standard steel shapes (steel mill) but it doesn't do nuts & bolts.

Anybody have one that they'd like to share?

Best regards Sean

Reply to
sean

Go to Cadalyst

2001

Registration is free and there is TONS of code, try this one below

Fast fasteners by Al Rogers, p.56 FAST.LSP creates different types of fasteners in 2D (top or side views) or

3D (solids) using English or metric standards.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Spillane

Is the Steel Mill program you are using the one by Al Rodgers? I am using his from Cadalyst site as well.

Reply to
Brian Spillane

Jeez! What's the point of all that registration information? Only thing left out is the colour of the kitchen wallpaper.

No thanks. Not worth the danger, despite the claims from the web site that 'everyth> Go to Cadalyst

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

Check out Chris Watts website at

You will not be dissapointed.

Regards,

Igor.

"B. W. Salt." wrote:

Reply to
Igor Mironenko

LMAO.........good one! The nic is the topper.

....now, where are those paper towels.

Reply to
TomD